Monday, 14 July 2014

Look: Wearable Pop Of Colour



Wearing colour is usually no biggie for me, but since I started working in a restaurant I had to look at least moderately presentable and tone my crazy looks down a bit. I still love wearing colour though! So I often try to sneakily incorporate some into my looks whilst still keeping it flattering and professional. Today I went for a summery turquoise line under the eyes and a soft neutral look with a winged line on the upper eyelid. 












Instead of turquoise you could do almost any bright colour to give it some extra flair, but beware of pinks and reds since they can make your eyes look tired or puffy! 







Product List



Eyes:

Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (as primer)
LORAC Pro palette (Nude, all over lid)
LORAC Pro palette (Pewter, outer corners)
LORAC Pro palette (White, browbone and inner corners)
NARS Albatross (inner corners)
Shiro Cosmetics Maiden Queen (lower lashline)
Catrice gel liner (brown)
Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Curl Mascara



Eyebrows:

Revlon Photoready Primer 
Rimmel eyebrow pencil (lightest)
Lorac Pro palette (Mauve)
hairspray



Face: 

Revlon Photoready Primer
Mememe Pearl Pink highlighter
Nars Albatross
Skinfood concealer
Essence Stay Matte powder
Fyrinnae Hollywood Glow Finishing Powder



Lips:

Catrice Russian Violette



5 comments:

  1. Aww you look gorgeous! :D

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becca! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this doesn't offend you, it's a edition I didn't from one of your pictures :)
    You have a beautiful face :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this doesn't offend you, it's a edition I did from one of your pictures :)
    I think your face it's beautiful :3
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10552655_598790643571215_5205682397699951122_n.jpg

    ReplyDelete