Sunday, 20 July 2014

Look: Natural With A Twist





This look is quite natural at first sight, but when you look closer you can see the sneaky purple line peeking through the upper lashes and in the lower lashline. I wanted to make my eyes stand out but I also wanted to keep it looking neutral and fresh.












To achieve this effect I applied a shimmery nude all over the lid and a matte pinky beige in the outer corners, crease and the lower lashline. For the tightline I grabbed an eggplant coloured eye pencil and made sure to feather out the line with an angled brush afterwards. 








On my cheeks I'm wearing a fresh light pink blusher to go with the soft eyes and my favourite 'my lips but better' lipstick. It's been so hot out the last few days over here that I can feel myself wanting to wear even less coverage than usual, so I try to use as little foundation or concealer as I can. 






Product List



Eyes:

Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (base)
Lorac Pro palette (nude)
Shiro Cosmetics Little Bird (pinky beige)
Sleek Eau La La Liner in Raisin
Bourjois Ultimate Volume Curl mascara


Face:

Mememe liquid highlighter in Pearl Pink
Skinfood Concealer
Essence Stay Matt! powder
Sleek Blush By 3 Pink Lemonade (cream)
Nars Albatross


Lips:

MAC Patisserie

3 comments:

  1. I really want Patisserie, it looks so lovely on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh do try it! I would have never gone for it but the MAC saleslady recommended it to me and it's by far my most used lipstick in my collection. It goes with everything!

    ReplyDelete