Monday, 23 June 2014

Look: Summer Dates



After my last look I wanted to do something more neutral and romantic again, so I tried actually doing something with my hair for once by curling it without heat with the help of foamy curlers, rosy cheeks and a soft golden colour on the eyelids. 







The eyes were relatively simple to do, I only used three colours. A light shimmering gold all over the lid and a warm taupe in the crease. A matte brown was used in the outer corners and under the lower lashline to create the illusion of bigger and more awake eyes and I lined my eyes with black eyeliner to give them more definition.






Because it's summer and my make-up lasts about as long as a bar of chocolate in my line of sight I opted for individual false lashes that are virtually weightless and would have no problem staying on. I also only applied concealer to the places that needed it and patted a cream blush on the apples of my cheeks for a healthy glow. 






On my lips went my favourite 'my lips but better' lipstick, Patisserie by MAC which I love using for both natural and generally flattering looks. It makes my lips look so much better and it's so easy to apply, I can't stop recommending it!






Product List






Eyes: 


Stila In The Light Palette (Bubbly (all over lid), Bliss (Crease, lower lashline), Sandstone (outer corners, lower lashline)
Chinese E-Bay eyeliner 
Eylure Individual Lashes
Catrice Waterproof Mascara
Urban Decay Primer Potion


Face:

Revlon Photoready Primer
Skinfood concealer (lightest)
Essence all about matt! fixing powder
Illamasqua cream blush in Promise


Lips:

MAC lipstick in Patisserie




3 comments:

  1. Moooi! Ik vind je lipstick goed staan, en wat is je haar pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een mooie look! Ik krul mijn haar ook wel vaker op deze manier… Echt veel fijner dat krullen met een krultang omdat er veel meer volume in zit vind ik!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja ik vind het ook fijn, en je bent er op de een of andere manier ook minder lang mee bezig. Hup rollers erin, andere nuttige dingen doen, paar uur later die dingen eruit halen, klaar haha.

    ReplyDelete