Friday, 9 May 2014

30 Days Of Make-Up Day 8: Soft And Sweet





For day 8 I decided I wanted to do something more natural again, so I went for rosy colours and made sure it was simple and flattering. This post won't be very picture heavy, I'm still getting used to my new camera and some sessions turn out better than others, haha! 








I don't really do black winged eyeliner that often anymore, instead I usually go for brown or maroon because it looks a bit softer. Looking at this, I might be going back to black soon! It looks so crisp and neat and blends in with my lashes so much better.

The look itself is pretty straightforward, a rosy nude over the whole lid and a darker version of it in the crease and in the lower lashline. On the lips I wore a neutral-ish plummy shade (MAC Plumful) which I absolutely love. It's dark enough where it gives a bit of an edge to a look, but soft and romantic enough where it's almost natural looking. 





Product List



Eyes:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Vice 2 eyeshadow palette (all colours)
black eyeliner from Ebay
Benefit 'They're Real!' mascara


Skin: 

Missha BB Cream (lightest)
Essence Stay Matt powder
Nars Albatross 
MAC Pinch 'O Peach blush


Eyebrows:

Vice 2 palette 
Glycerine
Hema eyebrow pencil (lightest)


Lips:

MAC Plumful





No comments:

Post a Comment