Sunday, 4 May 2014

30 Days Of Make-Up Day 3: Rose Gold




Just a sneaky little post today since only a few of the photo's I made weren't too blurry to showcase the look, haha! Anyway, I went for a flattering and more subdued look this time with rose gold eyes, a dark brown wing and naturally flushed cheeks and lips. Pretty and flattering for a long day at work, although I'd much prefer to wear it on a picnick or a night out, which it is very suitable for as well!



Product List

Eyes:

Barry M Pink Gold Pigment
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Stila In The Light (Bliss, in the crease)
Stila In The Light (Sandstone, outer corners and lower lashline)
Illamasqua eyeliner in Havoc
Stila smudge eyeliner pencil in Damsel (lower lashline)

Eyebrows:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Stila In The Light (Bliss)

Face:

Skinfood concealer
Illamasqua cream blush in Promise
NARS Albatross (highlighter)
Stila In The Light (Bliss, contour)
Essence Stay Matt Powder

Lips:
NYX soft matte lip cream in Istanbul

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty look, love it on you! And I also really like the 30 Days of Makeup Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! On both accounts :D. I'm having lots of fun with this challenge, I just hope I can see it through, haha!

    ReplyDelete