Saturday, 31 May 2014

30 Days Of Make-Up Day 29: Gruesome Twosome

Apologies  for the delay, I'm in The Netherlands! Surprise! Day 30 will be uploaded later today



Yesterday was my sister's birthday, and I had arranged to come over! It was amazing seeing her again, my sister and I very close and sometimes it is tricky for us that we can't see each other all the time anymore. Still, I feel very lucky that my most cherished friend got to be born into my family. I know that not all sisters are thick as thieves, so I know that I'm fortunate. 


I wore a simple look yesterday consisting of my favourite duochromes and autumn colours. I wasn't able to make a lot of photos but I hope they're sufficient. 





The two colours I used on my eyes are very interesting in the sense that they're both duochromes. Moon Prism Power is a white gold with a green shift and I Loved A Maid is a coppery gold with a greenish golden shift. Both pigments are from Shiro Cosmetics (as expected!)

I used a brown eyeliner (Kat Von D) and smudged a brown pencil under the lower lashline. On the lips went a sheer coral colar (Why Not Zoidberg? from Shiro Cosmetics) and on the cheeks a coral flush.(Sleek Rose Gold).







Product List




Eyes:

Lorac eye primer
Shiro Cosmetics Moon Prism Power
Shiro Cosmetics I Once Loved A Maid
Kat Von D eyeliner (brown)
Benefit 'They're Real!' Mascara
Stila Cosmetics Smudge Eyeliner
NARS Albatross (highlighter)


Face:

Sleek Rose Gold (blush)
Look! Perk Me Up Primer
Skinfood Concealer
Catrice Concealer
Essence Stay Matt! Powder
NARS Albatross


Lips:

Shiro Cosmetics Why Not Zoidberg?

No comments:

Post a Comment