Monday, 26 May 2014

30 Days Of Make-Up Day 25: Coppery Glow





It's day 25 already, only five more days to go! Today I went for colours that I feel suit me the most, warm golds and coppery eyeshadow. I kept the rest of the look very modest since I had to work all day and I didn't want anything on my face that I'd have to touch up, such as bright lipstick.









I created this look by applying a champagne colour all over the lid and a darkened copper in the crease and outer corners. Over that I layered a fiery brick orange (Shiro Cosmetic's Chiefest Of Calamities) to make the look even warmer. I made sure to highlight the inner corners of the eyes as well as the high points of my face to give my skin a healthy glow.







Product List


Eyes:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Stila In the Light (champagne, darkened copper)
Catrice highlighter pen
NARS Albatross
Shiro Cosmetics Chiefest Of Calamities (Hobbit Collection)
Catrice gel liner (discontinued)
Body Shop Mascara



Face:

Skinfood Concealer
LOOK Perk Me Up primer
Essence Stay Matt! powder
Sleek Rose Gold blusher
NARS Albatross




Lips:

MAC Patisserie

No comments:

Post a Comment