Saturday, 24 May 2014

30 Days Of Make-Up Day 23: The Softest Taupes




Today I went for something quick and simple, soft taupe colours were used to create a very wearable smokey eye and I mixed a Sleek lipliner in Dragonfruit and my MAC Flat Out Fabulous lipstick to create a bright lipcolour that brought a bit more life to the look.







The eye make-up was very simple to create, I simply dusted a very light taupe (Hodor by Shiro Cosmetics) all over the lid and blended it in with a similar taupe in several shades darker to create a smokey effect. I made a winged eyeliner with a taupe Maybelline colour tattoo and used that on the lower lashline as well.







Product List


 

Eyes:

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Tough as Taupe (wing + lower lashline)
Shiro Cosmetics pigment in Hodor (all over lid)
MAC Satin Taupe (lid)
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MaxFactor Clump Defy Mascara (brown)



Face:

Skinfood concealer
Essence My Base primer (as highlighter)
LOOK Perk Me Up! Primer
Essence Stay Matt! powder
Sleek blush by 3 in Pumpkin (pink colour)


Lips:

Sleek Eau La La liner in Dragonfruit
MAC Flat Out Fabulous lipstick


No comments:

Post a Comment