Friday, 23 May 2014

30 Days Of Make-Up Day 22: Face Doodles


I'd like to tell you that I had a particular theme in mind for this look but that's not the case here at all, haha! It was just one of these days where I was initially going for something very easy and natural and it kind of escalated from there until I ended up with full-on warpaint. Don't you ever have those days? They usually manifest when I'm not leaving the house that day anyway and let me tell you, feeling feirce and doing chores is quite the combo! 







I find it hard to explain what I did because I just randomly went at it, I used a colour scheme of basically black, white, orange and red and did whatever seemed interesting and fun. There are parts that I'm not too happy with such as the forehead and the bit between the eyebrows, but I think the lips, eyes and nose area look spretty sweet and balanced. 





Product List


Eyes:

Black eyeliner 
Rimmel Scandaleyes kohl liner (black)
Catrice mascara
Sugarpill Burning Heart palette
Illamasqua eyeliner in Scribe (white)



Face: 

Sugarpill Burning Heart Palette (kind of everywhere)
Illamasqua eyeliner in Scribe (kind of everywhere too)
Skinfood concealer (under eyes)
Catrice concealer (over spots)


Lips:

Illamasqua lipstick in Pristine
Illamasqua eyeliner in Scribe


4 comments:

  1. This sort of reminds me of the makeup from The Lion King musical... it's got quite an African vibe! Perfect as always :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh thanks Mali! <3 I hadn't seen the Lion King musical so I had to look it up, but I can see what you mean! The colour scheme is even similar too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this makeup is so pretty, i really love the colours that you incorporated into your look :)


    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl this is bitchin. Love it.

    ReplyDelete