Thursday, 22 May 2014

30 Days Of Make-Up Day 21: Golden Accent

 



Today I felt like doing bold lips and neutral-ish eyes, but I couldn't help but spice it up with a bit of gold glitter! I've been using the same false lashes that I used yesterday as well, I still really like them! Which is a surprise because falsies have consistently been an absolute nighmare for me up to a week ago. 





Dark lips (Majestic by Sleek) can look very stern and make a pale person like me look even more pale, which is why I paired it with a healthy pink blush! The golden glitter in the inner corners helped with that as well, the glitter makes the lips look a little less overwhelming. 






I feel like this look comes across so much better in real life because of the shimmer and the extra femine touch that the false lashes give, so I added a GIF for you to give you a better view of what it looks like!



Product List



Eyes:

Kat Von D eyeliner (brown)
Red Cherry false lashes (Demi Whispies)
Catrice glitter (gold)
NYX Frou Frou mascara


Face:

LOOK Perk Me Up primer
Mememe liquid highlighter in Pearl Pink
Illamasqua cream blush in Promise
Essence Stay Matt! powder


Lips:

Sleek Majestic



8 comments:

  1. Die gif maakt het nog mooier inderdaad. Staat je heel goed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAT GIF. Christ in the Crypts woman, you're so gorgeous. Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU!! Chuffed to bits that you like it, I know that traditionally dark lips are kind of out of seasons but eh, sod it. We can put on our faces what we want, when we want it! :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah lief joh, dankjewel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMEN to that. In fact, I'm feeling uninspired, so I may bust out something totally out of season since cold times ARE my favorite season, and I don't give a toss what the temperature is here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In fact, I think I have some gold glitter lying around somewhere, I may recreate this or o n inspired-by if that's cool with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd be honoured! Excited now what it'll look like on you! :D

    ReplyDelete