Tuesday, 20 May 2014

30 Days Of Make-Up Day 19: Oh My Darling Clementine




Today I went for a golden bronze smokey eye paired with a fresh peachy/orange lip! Since I had to go to work I kept it very wearable but I couldn't help but apply a few more coats of mascara than I usually would for some extra drama. 




On the eyes I applied a creamy base (Maybelline colour tattoo in Bad To The Bronze) and patted a light bronze eyeshadow over it. In the crease I applied Shiro's I Loved A Maid (inspired by the character Tyrion Lannister!) which is a beautiful brick red/green/gold duochrome. Blended out it became a reddened brown. With my favourite brown eye pencil I lined my upper and lower lashline and smudged it out with a clean brush to create a soft and smokey effect. 




When I was done with my eyes I felt like my lips needed a bit of colour too, so I went for a light orangey peach (Princess Peach by Catrice) and I really liked the result! I feel like it gives the look a fresh vibe and it prevents it from becoming too dark or dramatic. 









Product List



Eyes:

Shiro Cosmetics in I Loved A Maid (crease, outer corners)
Maybelline colour tattoo in Bad To The Bronze
Shiro Cosmetics in Moon Prism Power
Shiro Cosmetics in Sweet Honey
Stila eye pencil in Damsel
Benefit They're Real! Mascara


Face:

LOOK Perk Me Up primer
Sleek Rose Gold blusher
Skinfood concealer
Catrice concealer
Essence Stay Matt! powder



Lips:

Catrice Princess Peach




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful look! I love the colour on your lips <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This lipcolour used to be my favourite but I had kind of forgotten about it haha, it's lovely for the summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete