Saturday, 17 May 2014

30 Days Of Make-up Day 16: Meh!




You know, sometimes you try something and it just fails completely. Today, I just couldn't do my make-up the way I wanted it to! I quickly snapped a few photos before I had to get to work anyway because of the challenge and when I came home to edit them I could see I'd done an even worse job than I'd initially thought, haha! There's unblended bb-cream on my nose, the colours don't really suit me, unblended eyeshadow underneath my eye, green fallout under my eyes. It's a complete mess!


Ah well, at least now you can see what happens when I do a look for the blog and it utterly fails. The only difference is that now with the 30 Days Of Make-up challenge I have to put a new look online every day, whether I feel it's hideous or not haha.










Product List:


Eyes:

Sugarpill Burning Heart Palette
Sleek Vivid Mattes Brights Palette
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Lorac Pro palette (nude colours)
Black eyeliner 
Benefit 'They're Real!' mascara


Face:

Missha BB-cream
Catrice concealer
Sleek Rose Gold blusher
Essence Stay Matte powder
Mememe liquid highlighter in Pearl Pink



Lips: 

Urban Decay lipstick in Streak


12 comments:

  1. OMG Pretttyyyy! It's not as bad as you make it sound. The eyes are so gorgeous, I never thought of putting green and yellow in the lower lash - I have to try it !!
    Kookii || The Beauty Diary♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could be soooo much worse than this. It isn't that bad. Really!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha aw thanks! Now that I read it back it does sound overly critical doesn't it! I wasnt' actually too bummed out though, I was laughing at myself as I was cropping the photos yesterday. I think that because I see the photos in original size the mistakes just tend to jump at me a bit more. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat een prachtige look! Je doet echt een leuke serie zo (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow dankjewel Wies, ik vind jouw looks ook altijd zo mooi! Als je de challenge over wilt nemen ga je gang hoor. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awh dankjewel :) Leuk om te horen!
    Ja dat vind ik zeker een leuk idee! Na mijn examens ga ik ermee aan de slag, zal ook even jouw blog vermelden natuurlijk :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaah super tof! Ben nu al benieuwd wat voor looks eruit komen! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alison Windsor18 May 2014 at 21:40

    I love the colours here, obviously :) I always find when I go to edit my photos everything looks so much worse all blown up on the screen! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colours here, obviously :) I always find when I go to edit my photos everything looks so much worse all blown up on the screen! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha gekkie het ziet er hartstikke goed uit joh! :) Ik vind het weer goed gelukt.

    ReplyDelete