Thursday, 14 November 2013

My first Video! Get Ready With Me






Welcome to my first video that's longer than five seconds, whoohoo! It was nervewracking, a lot more work than I thought but also a lot of fun to do. I filmed it with my Iphone 4, so the quality is not fantastic but I've also made a few photos so that you can see the end result properly. I hope you like it!




I decided to go for a very autumnal look, I love using gold and red colours and since it's almost Winter I figured I'd make the most of it. I'll probably keep wearing it all through Winter too though, shh don't tell anyone.

I didn't have my usual double sided magnifying mirror to use (it would have reflected in the camera too much) so I had to make do with the mirror in one of my palettes. I never realised how much I rely on the magnifying mirror before this! I accidentally fudged up my eyebrows because I couldn't see it properly haha, I'm so blind.










I do hope that you liked my first video! I always find it interesting to see other people's versions of it, everyone has their own way of doing stuff and it never fails to entertain me.




11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first YouTube video!
    This look is really lovely!


    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah, wat leuk! Mooie look, en wat een boel mooie producten gebruik je! Die pressed pigments zagen er allemaal prachtig uit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hannn wat is ie weer mooi. ik overweeg om de lippestift russian red te kopen... is wel wat voor de kerst enzo denk ik. :) ziet er stralend uit
    super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuk filmpje! De look is ook erg mooi :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha wat leuk om je een keer 'in beweging' te zien!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dankjewel! Ik ben heel trots op mn 'zelfgemaakte' oogschaduw van Shiro haha, ook al is pressen eigenlijk heel makkelijk. :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw dankjewel Suus! <3 Ik denk dat Russian Red je wel staat, maar als je van plan bent om iets te kopen zou ik ook Ruby Woo en Lady Danger even uitproberen. Zijn allemaal rood en heel mooi, maar de ondertonen verschillen een beetje en dan kun je zien wat jou het mooist staat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha dankjewel! Gek is dat he, ik moet altijd even wennen wanneer ik iemand voor het eerst op beeld zie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your style, its so effortlessly chic!

    Congrats on your first video and I hope you make a ton more!

    x

    http://nataliegharibo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I can't watch it in Germany, that's sad :(

    ReplyDelete